NAVN: POWER Plasma 3035/M
AMP: 5 – 30A
VOLT: 1 X 115/230V
Max. Skjæretykkelse 8-12 (15)mm
VARE NR.: 279
POWER PLASMA 3035/M was created to meet the need of working in the body shop with an easy to handle, easy to use power source with minimal system requirements yet able to ensure excellent quality cutting on all metals, including the new high-strength steels.
POWER PLASMA 3035/M weights just 13 kg including the torch, and requires single-phase power supply; it works with compressed air or nitrogen (for high-quality cutting), provided at a pressure of 3.5 bar, with an air flow of just 60 l/min (and may thus be powered by a 25-l compressor).
The recommended thickness, for the best cutting quality and productivity, is 8 mm; the maximum thickness is 12 mm and the severance thickness is 15 mm.
- Automatic voltage change (115/230 V +15% / -20%).
- Pilot arc operating mode, which makes it possible to work even on painted or coated metals.
- Pilot self-restart, selectable from the panel, to interrupt and automatically reset the arc when cutting screens and grids, increasing operator productivity.
- Nozzle holder protection, as required by standards IEC 60974-7, which eliminates the risk to the operator of direct accidental contact with the gas nozzle.
- High voltage arc striking with high frequency, to ensure reliable lighting of the pilot arc and reduced disturbances.
- High electromagnetic compatibility, per IEC 60974-10, allowing the power source to be used in the vicinity of electronic equipment (such as computers, PLC, etc.).
- Explosion-proof protection of the air reducer unit.
The power source is particularly suitable for cutting the overlapped sheets that are commonly used in the car bodies
The compliance with EN 61000-3-12 brings substantial energy saving and a wide supply voltage tolerance (+15% / -20%).
The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators of adequate power (min. 6KVA).